I think I have to make a note in every blogging-action!

Kamis, 18 Oktober 2007

There are so many blogs I've made at Blogger.Com and other free-blog-hosting services. There are so many actions I've token to them: posting, visiting other blogs and leaving comments on them, making links to my favorite sites, updating the templates, adding stuffs and widgets, searching for affiliate programs, putting banner-ads, putting pictures and photos, making banners by myself, driving their traffics, submitting my blog's URLs to SEOs, promoting them to everyone, etc.

Look! I did them all already! But I had no records or notes about them. Then I thought of making this blog to do the idea, something like making a historia-blogging or a blogging-diary for myself. Actually I could make it off-line. But, as I think that this diary would be useful for others (my friends often asked me to guide them how to make a blog or to add stuffs in it), then I do so on-line from now on. Besides, I will be able to evaluate the progressions of what I've done. By doing so, it will become my way of giving responsibility to myself for the times and energy I've spent so far.

Hopefully, you can take advantages from this blogging-diary of mine, even you can also give me suggestions for the better. You know, I am still a learner not an expert in blogging.

Cheers! Keep blogging! ***

0 komentar:

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP