Meta Tag Generator

Rabu, 31 Oktober 2007

LinkWorth.ComI was just surfing to search for sites that will help one of my blogs have a good position in the result of searching (using Google, etc.) when I found a good site that I'll share to you.

I did't know much about SEO. I just signed-up LinkWorth.Com to give it a try. After doing step-by-step (I had got unapproved once, hehehe...) procedures, finally my subission of my URLs have been approved.

Then I try a tools given by them to win the competition. It's meta-tags generator. They help me to make a "meta-tags code" to put in my blog's html. I just entered the description of it as well as the keywords (limited to 25) into the field box of the feature. Done! The I have a meta-tag code to put in.

A little problem happened as my HTML could not be saved. I was confused. What's wrong? I didn't know about coding, I'm not an expert. But then I realized that my blog's code is not in HTML format, it's in XHTML. What's the difference? I didn't care! Then I went to an open-source converter from HTML to XHTML. I had to upload the meta-tag code file (.txt). In seconds I got the conversion. I copied and pasted the code into a proper place, it's between and area. And it could be saved! I was happy.

Yesterday I tried to prove the effect of the meta-tags. I typed a keyword of my blog in the search box. Surprised! My blog's at the first page! It's number six among 5,060,000 items found. Wanna take a look? Please type "javanese" in the Google search box. You'll see "Born Javanese" at the place number six!

Have you any experience to share? ***

0 komentar:

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP