Still looking for referral program!

Senin, 22 Oktober 2007


Wow! I don't know why I'm still looking for sites that will give me opportunities for my online business. It's all about money I think. Today I was surprised by this site: Instant-Dollars.Com. It's unbelievable. Will you think it's real? Look at the following explanations:

  • Totally Free Membership
  • Get Paid for Reading Your eMail
  • All Emails Worth $100
  • $250 Signup Bonus - only for first 5000 members
  • Payments are made via:
    PayPal, eGold, MoneyBookers, Western Union
  • Payouts will be made within 144h .- upgraded members get their payouts instantly
  • $100000 Payout - real money to your account
  • $300 Referral Bonus
  • No Minimum Payout for Upgraded Members
  • International Members are Welcome
  • Premium On-line Support - 24/7 Available
  • And much more Join us NOW!
    Level 1 - 20% Level 2 - 15%
    Level 3 - 10% Level 4 - 5%
    Level 5 - 3%

I just so signed-up as reading point #4. In a hurry then I put the banner on here. Would you follow me to see what will happen? Please JOIN US NOW!

0 komentar:

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP