WAHLI, PEPULIH, Yuwie and Friendster

Minggu, 21 Oktober 2007

Today I updated my "Beautify The World" by adding one link to an Indonesian environmental site, WAHLI. I did it because the site is cool. You and I can find informations about what's going on in Indonesia especially about activities to save our mother earth Indonesia, my beloved country. Actually I toke a look at another blog related to this topic, that was PEPULIH. Unfortunatelly, the owner of this blog has not updated it since November 2006. I leave a comment on that.

The second was I posted two new blog's entries at Yuwie.Com, my favourite social networking site. One is about a good place to get ideas, and another one is about a link for Yuwies to raise points. Actually I don't know yet how it will work, but I trust to my friend there who has joined the program first. I'll see how it comes.

The third was I signed-up at Friendster as I know there have been many of my friends in that network. Yeah... as far as I know, Friendster is a social networking site to build communities. Youngsters are dominant. I'll see how I can enjoy the site.

Yuwie is similar with Friendster. The difference is that Yuwie pays the active members to blog, upload pictures, refer friends, chat, hang out, etc. Use Yuwie - Get Paid!

0 komentar:

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP